Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello To All of My New Friends From Mark


Hello All Clickers, Staff, and Alumni,

It was great to meet all of you this weekend in Cherating. I am far from my home in Lubbock, Texas USA while I am in Malaysia as a Fulbright Visiting Scholar, so it is always great to make some new friends and to see some of my friends in Malaysia again. I had an especially great time with Group #2 during our visit to the Turtle Sanctuary! I look forward to keeping in touch with each of you.

I have been in Malaysia for five months and there are still five more months until it is time for me to go home. If you want to learn more about my adventures in Malaysia you can look at my blog at http://markinmalaysia.blogspot.com/. I will be posting about my trip to Cherating very soon. You can also find me at Facebook under my name- Mark McGinley (if there are multiple Mark McGinleys, then I am the one from Texas Tech University) so I hope that you all want to be my friend.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for helping me to have a great weekend,'

Mark

Dr. Mark A. McGinley
Fulbright Visiting Scholar
University of Malaya

Associate Professor
The Honors College and Department of Biological Sciences
Texas Tech University

mark.mcginley@ttu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment