Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Love the Clickers and the Turtles too!


Hi Clickers. My name is Catherine Jones and I am the wife of Ambassador Jones. I'm so impressed with all the Clickers and the amazing work they did in the communities this morning.

I also fell in with the baby turtles at the Turtle Sanctuary and would love to organize some more Embassy outreach involving American youth supporting the turtle youth in Malaysia.

It's all about youth this weekend and we can't forget about protecting our young turtles and their environment too.

I'm so happy to meet all the Clickers, their teachers and the Amazing Alumni who have all developed so much confidence and leadership ability in such a short time.

My family and I look forward to more partnerships soon.

We'll back to see our turtle friends soon and bring an even bigger group.



No comments:

Post a Comment